How To Make Sure You Don't Leave The House When Drunk!

or

And....They are available for sale too:

Jeff

Reply to
jeff_wisnia

And if you have a problem with drunks breaking *in*, you can mount it on the outside of the door.

V.

-- Veronique Chez Sheep

Reply to
Veronique

I got to get me one of those.

Where do TV shows get those chains that are 12" long, so a person can reach his arm in and take off the chain? I never see t hem for sale.

Reply to
micky

Or use the back door.

Hell, a determined drunk would get thru the chimney.

:)

Reply to
83LowRider

Wasn't there a Facebook add-on that would see how many misleppings you made and, if you went over some limit, would instead post "I'm too drunk to post to Facebook right now"?

Reply to
Lee Ayrton

Yeah, I rmember tht applcazhun. It DIDt Wrk veryyyy WELL.

Reply to
artyw2

Or, if one is strong enough, just kick the door in.

Reply to
rroger