How To Make Sure You Don't Leave The House When Drunk!

http://chzallnighter.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/party-fails-house-door-maze-puzzle-lock-drunk.jpg
or
http://tinyurl.com/6kjhdtj
And....They are available for sale too:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/titaniumlabyrinth.html#description
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

And if you have a problem with drunks breaking *in*, you can mount it on the outside of the door.
V. -- Veronique Chez Sheep
On Thu, 17 Nov 2011 13:04:17 -0500, jeff_wisnia

I got to get me one of those.
Where do TV shows get those chains that are 12" long, so a person can reach his arm in and take off the chain? I never see t hem for sale.

Or use the back door.
Hell, a determined drunk would get thru the chimney.
:)

Or, if one is strong enough, just kick the door in.
On Thu, 17 Nov 2011 13:04:17 -0500, jeff_wisnia wrote:

maze-puzzle-lock-drunk.jpg
Wasn't there a Facebook add-on that would see how many misleppings you made and, if you went over some limit, would instead post "I'm too drunk to post to Facebook right now"?

Yeah, I rmember tht applcazhun. It DIDt Wrk veryyyy WELL.