How to make steps w/bricks

I am considering replacing my old, crumbling front sidewalk with brick. I've found plenty of resources about methods of laying brick, but I have one problem area. My sidewalk ends at a set of 2 poured concrete steps, which are also in disrepair. The steps drop a distance of aprox 18". From the steps, we butt right up to the city sidewalk. Any advice how to replace the old steps with bricks to keep the same look?
________ old steps |__ |__ ________ city sidewalk
Try google
I search for "build brick steps" >>> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=build+brick+steps
And the first hit is http://www.quikrete.com/diy/BrickSteps.html
Basically - You will pour concrete steps, formed to allow for thickness of brick, then lay brick on top.