How to make quarter rounds and to make a diagonal cut with common tools?

Knew it!!! Too late for a patent, right?

just thought the bandsaw would be easier

shelly

Reply to
smandel

Knew it!!! Too late for a patent, right?

I don't think it is even sold any more, at least new, maybe used on eBay.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Correct :-)

Totally different hardware and Operating system, what I think today would be described as a "minority platform".

And hopefully it's now sorted

Reply to
Stuart

If you can find one with all the pieces in good working order. Sears dumped it a while back. Trend in the UK doesn't have it anymore. The Canwood is gone. Entry level for such a device now appears to be a Legacy Ornamental Mill for 1500 bucks and up. I understand that Router Magic

has a chapter detailing how to make such a thing from bicycle parts. I've seen a site with plans for one but can't find it again.

Reply to
J. Clarke