How to make an anti-seagull device

This lady asked me to copy these anti-seagull things they have on the light standards downtown and in all the big parking lots here. These things sit on top of the lights and to me, they look like they're made of some kind of wire or tubing. There are five or six thin branches that come out from a center point and go upwards like an open crown.

Anyway, it's not supposed to hurt the birds. Birds can't land. Lady wants one for her new security light pole/camera in front yard of house.

Anyone know what they're called or what they're made of?

Thanks.

Gene

Reply to
Gene Duprés

My upstairs neighbor had a fake owl to keep gulls away, although she had a bird feeder that attacted birds and rats. The owl fell off for the umpteenth time, so I threw it in the trash. The owl trick doesn't work.

The general idea is to span the area with wire - they won't land on wire.

Reply to
Norminn

Look for "pigeon deterrent spikes" or similar...

--

Reply to
dpb

nixalite