deep wrote:

What do you have against Red Green?

They tried a hundred years ago.
On Sat, 03 Nov 2012 16:35:12 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

But we got so many cool toys now.
Home Guy wrote:

When you're handcuffed to the guy who jumped off a cliff you've gopt a problem too.
rbowman wrote:

Ordinarily, I would have thought that.
Canada's huge trading advantage with the US (a dollar that historically was valued at 75-80% of the US dollar) has been wiped away for the past 5 years. And even in spite of that, we're doing very well, with an unemployment rate that's 1 or 2 points below yours, and a FED interest rate that's sitting at 1% (not zero).
You've already jumped off the cliff, and you didn't take us with you.
On 11/9/2012 8:27 AM, Homo Gay wrote:

Darn Homo Gay, why are you wasting your time with people so far beneath you. Shouldn't you be spending your time communicating with superior people from European countries basking in the bright sun of prosperity? ^_^
TDD
On Fri, 09 Nov 2012 08:40:39 -0600, The Daring Dufas

Yah..like the Greeks and the Spanish!
Gunner
-- ""

But Im a registered Democrat. So whatever I say should be accepted at some value of True. 5 generations of Democrats and their supporters have proven that beyond any shadow of a doubt.
Want cites?
<VBG>
Please say yes...please....
<VBG>
So now that Ive shown Im untouchable..feel free to piss off.
Gunner
-- ""
On 11/9/2012 11:04 AM, Gunner wrote:

Hey, don't forget the other half of my family which makes me related to all of Europe, North Africa, etc, The Italians. ^_^
TDD

Why don't we send Canada 30 million unemployable inner city "democrats" and see how they do then.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Why didn't you do more to make abortion and birth control easily available to those inner city teenage democrats 10 - 20 years ago?

Looks like the slack in the chain is starting to tighten up....
http://business.financialpost.com/2012/10/29/flaherty-cuts-canadas-2013-growth-forecast /
Gunner
-- ""
[Gunner's properly delineated, but very long sig reproduced in part;]

I wasn't the only one who doubts he said that- http://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/carville.asp
At least spell his name right.
If you've got a source, I'm sure Snopes will consider it.
Jim

But Im a registered Democrat. So whatever I say should be accepted at some value of True. 5 generations of Democrats and their supporters have proven that beyond any shadow of a doubt.
Want cites?
<VBG>
Please say yes...please....
<VBG>
So now that Ive shown Im untouchable..feel free to piss off.
Gunner
-- ""
Gunner wrote:

You'll hit bottom before we feel it. We'll still be on our feet.
You're about to go over the fiscal cliff in a couple of months.
Your biomedical industry just announced thousands of layoffs today. Go to Limbaugh's website and read the details.

The UK just announced no more aid to India. They will probably give some reason other than that they are broke.
On 10/11/12 10:32, Home Guy wrote:

Yeah, BUT, isn't he one of those right wing pundits that got the election so wrong?
Now, f this thread had been filled with practical tips, it might have been useful in the future.
terryc wrote:

I don't know - I don't follow limbaugh (the bag of wind) that much. I don't think he predicted a romney win.

Here's a useful tip: There is no practical way to live without electricity.
Home Guy wrote:

Unfortunately, your ancestors appear to have managed the trick.
On 11/11/12 01:03, Home Guy wrote:

There are plenty. It is just that as a form of energy, it is very convenient. in fact, it is the only form of energy that I can "renew" in the short term. Growing woodlots to run the steam engine tends to take a while in comparison.