How to level concrete for storage shed

I already have a concrete slab in my backyard, which unfortunately is not perfectly level. I am buying a Rubbermaid storage shed 66w x 36d x 78h. I want to set it on the concrete, but I don't know how to level the concrete up. Should I use bricks or 2x4's? What would be the best and least expensive way to do it?

You can 'shim' with wood (pressure treated, or other resistant wood) or stone, your choice. A 3' x 5' foot plastic shed is pretty forgiving for level, it's more for looks than structural it's not like you're going to be storing gold bars in it.
Or maybe you are? If you are let me know and I'll be over to help? <grin>
Thanks for the advice. Sounds good. Sorry, no gold bars. Just the mundane yard tools, etc.

I agree, the shed is somewhat flexible but if it is too far off the doors won't close nicely (I have one). I just pearch mine on top of a couple of wooden pallets set on the bare earth.
To more directly answer the question, if you wanted to level a concrete slab all you could do is build a form around it and pour another inch or so of concrete (sand mix) or (less) concrete leveling compound.
A fair amount of labor but 5-6 bags of concrete won't cost very much.
I have some brownish marks that come out in the rainy weather on my concrete...is there any way to remove them??thank you, k