How to know a picnic is a success?

Tonight I'm going to a church picnic. I'm thinking in my mind, how will I know if the picnic is a success for me? I think I'll be looking for: * Get to chat with other folks from church. * Someone offers me food. * Interesting conversation * No one gets hurt (one time one of the guys cut his finger on a knife his wife had packed in the picnic kit, and not mentioned to him.) * Travel there and back, safely.
What else should I look for?

mold on the food dirty hands serving/cooking food not enough toilets not enough toilet paper liquor
On 5/11/2012 2:16 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Hot chicks.
On 5/11/2012 2:55 PM, Frank wrote:

Hot chicks in yoga pants ready to put out after too much white wine and not enuf potatoe salad.
Oh wait, wrong picnic...
On Fri, 11 May 2012 23:20:24 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"

Didn't to him, either.
Actually, it's a Democrat thing. Examine every possible aspect of a Republican candidate's past. Find some obscure event from his or her youth, and then report it with great fanfare. Twist the details, and make it sound like a horrific crime against humanity, suitable for war crimes trial. Meantime, ignore the open admissions that Democrats make about their own pasts.

Is that a Mormon thing, or Republican? Or both?
On Sun, 13 May 2012 07:39:51 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"

...and if you can't find something, make it up.

But what they do is "normal". You expect it from them so it's no big deal.
On 05/13/2012 06:39 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

You WISH!

I'd have to go to a biker bar, instead of a church picnic.
Especially a male only priesthood picnic.
wrote in message

Hot chicks.
On 5/11/2012 2:16 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

ALWAYS good food! No ants, mosquitoes or barking dogs :o)
On 5/11/2012 1:16 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

someone visiting from the local Assembly of God. Maybe you can get saved and go there from now on.
--
Steve Barker
Please define "saved". I've heard five or six different definitions.
someone visiting from the local Assembly of God. Maybe you can get saved and go there from now on.
--
Steve Barker
On 5/12/2012 8:47 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

if you don't know, then most likely you're not.
--
Steve Barker
If you can't describe what you believe, in simple terms. You're probably not believing the gospel of Christ.
On 5/12/2012 8:47 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

if you don't know, then most likely you're not.
--
Steve Barker
On 5/11/12 1:16 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Think big. Fifty bikers show up in full biker regalia with their women. Forty couples swap their gear for something like this: http://tinyurl.com/7lc39f3

I had a bunch of bikers pass me today. Double file. At least 20 . I slowed down. Pagens.
Greg
Neat T shirt. I'm not a biker, but I do like the shirt.
news:jon1vp$ot1 Think big. Fifty bikers show up in full biker regalia with their women. Forty couples swap their gear for something like this: http://tinyurl.com/7lc39f3