How to keep kaids from fawling down staipps

My kaids keep fawling down staipps. How to stop?

Reply to
jamima

Nail down some plywood and turn the stairs into ramps. That way your spawn will slide down a ramp. :-)

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Child safety gate. Has vertical rails to stop child from climbing over. Can be clamped between door jambs, or top of bottom of stairs.

Though make sure other stuff kept out of way. As a kid, in England, I used books to build steps over the gate, which was used to block front door. I didn't plan ahead as to what going to do when got to top. I fell from top and gashed my brow. So don't want kid climbing over gate at top of stairs. Long fall.

@BradWiliz recently had an article on twitter, comparing child safety gates and pet safety gates. So seems like the gates are still availablein UK.

------------------------------------- Conrad Adelaide South Australia

Reply to
Metamorph96

Give 'em some of what you are smokin' and they will just float down the stairs.

-C-

Reply to
Country

Move to a trailer without steps.

Reply to
Peter

Thou should remove your presence from this here plain, so thou wont spawn additional problem kiddys.

Reply to
Sjouke Burry

You must be related to this poster. I couldn't imagine anyone stupider than this troll.

Than you wrote in answer to he/she/it.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

I don't think that is possible, unless you take it off the axles and set it down on the ground.

Reply to
aemeijers

You think it is oke to take the axles off the kids?? (hmmm, it does solve some problems....)

Reply to
Sjouke Burry