How to keep kaids from fawling down staipps

My kaids keep fawling down staipps. How to stop?
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 1/29/2011 12:23 AM, snipped-for-privacy@frontier.com wrote:

Nail down some plywood and turn the stairs into ramps. That way your spawn will slide down a ramp. :-)
TDD
Add pictures here
βœ–
responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/maintenance/How-to-keep-kaids-from-fawling-down-staipps-617995-.htm Metamorph96 wrote:
snipped-for-privacy@frontier.com wrote:

Child safety gate. Has vertical rails to stop child from climbing over. Can be clamped between door jambs, or top of bottom of stairs.
Though make sure other stuff kept out of way. As a kid, in England, I used books to build steps over the gate, which was used to block front door. I didn't plan ahead as to what going to do when got to top. I fell from top and gashed my brow. So don't want kid climbing over gate at top of stairs. Long fall.
@BradWiliz recently had an article on twitter, comparing child safety gates and pet safety gates. So seems like the gates are still availablein UK.
------------------------------------- Conrad Adelaide South Australia
Add pictures here
βœ–
recently had an article on twitter, comparing child safety

You must be related to this poster. I couldn't imagine anyone stupider than this troll.
Than you wrote in answer to he/she/it.
Steve
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Jan 29, 12:23 am, snipped-for-privacy@frontier.com wrote:

Give 'em some of what you are smokin' and they will just float down the stairs.
-C-
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 1/29/2011 1:23 AM, snipped-for-privacy@frontier.com wrote:

Add pictures here
βœ–
On 1/29/2011 11:39 AM, Peter wrote:

I don't think that is possible, unless you take it off the axles and set it down on the ground.
--
aem sends...

Add pictures here
βœ–
aemeijers wrote:

(hmmm, it does solve some problems....)
Add pictures here
βœ–
snipped-for-privacy@frontier.com wrote:

so thou wont spawn additional problem kiddys.
Add pictures here
βœ–