How to instal compressor for ac?

My house is wired and plumbed for central air and actually had a unit running at one point. Previous owners simply removed only the outside compressor. I bought a used one in hopes of getting it to work with existing fittings and power. So after i solder the copper pipes (*2) and give the condensor 220 power what do i do with the small red/black wires coming from my Lennox HS29 18 unit? Is this for the temperature control unit? If so i have an old one do i need to replace with digital? Do i need these wires at all or will it turn on when needed. Basically any helpfull hints would be much appreciated How do i turn it on?

You purged with an inert gas before soldering didn't you? You have to evacuate and charge the unit. You need a license to buy and use the refrigerant. I think you are in over your head already.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Or a troll.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Especially is he used soft (plumbing) solder.

Well, depending what metal joining compound he used, mighta not needed inert gas. I know I've not used inert gas for the stuff I use.
Yep, this fell is either trolling, or sincere but doesn't quite know what he's up against.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.
That would work!
If we lived on the planet Freon!
Yep, the planet Freon, which is right next to Uranus?
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.