How to identify "Trailer Trash"

Page 2 of 2

(Charles

Actually, in a lot of locales, the thing to do. I've seen lots of them on telephone poles along the Gulf Coast. They get thinned every year, but like perennial plants, new ones bloom from the stubs left after a hurricane.
As a deer camp, a quick and easy summer retreat, or as your main castle, there are upsides to them. And an instant view of your neighbor's double wide.
Steve
On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 15:08:59 -0800, "SteveB"

I grew up on the Gulf Coast of South Florida and the Everglades.
In the 50's "fish houses" were off shore in costal areas. The small fishermen would off load fish, crabs, oysters, etc. They were on pole "stilts"/ telephone poles. The fish house moved the food to shore and market.
There might be a few to photograph, but they are now gone for ever. One place driving into the FL Keys, a bar was called the _Tilting Hilton_ ( sloped floor <g>) The owner had too give up this "homestead" when roads expanded.

(Charles

In going in and out of lots and lots of marshes along southern Louisiana on our way out to the rigs, we passed lots of very creative "camps" where shrimpers and fishermen would tie up rather than make it to port every day. Reading about the marshmen of previous generations was inspiring because those was tough people! The mosquitos were enough to drive a normal person crazy. Then throw in a few alligators and the rest and .............
Steve
On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 17:35:52 -0800, "SteveB"

GUMBO!
(Charles

Sound like you don been dere, cha!
Oren wrote:

Isn't that the Clinton library?
On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 19:10:52 -0500, Frank

I think so. here is the escape plan.
http://www.manbottle.com/pictures/redneck_boat.jpg
(Charles

I don't believe so. This one looks like it has indoor plumbing.
Steve
snipped-for-privacy@happy.com wrote in news:jslsj3dpcspsrl34cbkj33aertcke1c06r@ 4ax.com:

If it takes more than 5 of them to get a full tooth count.

or
All five talking at once and nobody is listening.

The tooth-to-tatoo ratio is a very important indicator.