How to hide the repairs made on a driveway?

Last year I patched my driveway using cold asphalt and other products then I put a water base sealer and my driveway looks awful. Is there a sealer dark or thick enough to hide the many repairs on a driveway?
Regards
Pin
--- ---

    There are many different solutions. Which is best for what you want depends on the local weather and the current condiion of the drive.
    If you want it to look really good, plan on spending some $$$ or or .