How to get Square water thru Round pipes

I have a square hand dug well. It's lined with rocks. Because

> the well is square, the water is also square, and will not flow > thru round pipes. All the stores sell are round pipes. Where can > I buy square pipes? > > Thanks in advance.

I would think that the water would flow through round pipes just fine, if you double the power of your water pump.

Otherwise, machinists have square steel tubing and they would be happy to thread the ends of this tubing for you, for a price. But this will probably cost more than regular (round) steel pipe.

Reply to
FarmerJoe

Good luck with that.

Reply to