How to get rid of camel crickets?

Have identified the jumping things in the basement, what is the best way to eliminate them?

We don't have crickets here, the scorpions eat them ;-)
...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

French fry them and dip in chocolate for unique snack.
Seriously, did you even consider doing a google search? One example http://www.ces.ncsu.edu/depts/ent/notes/Urban/camel.htm
Maybe a dehumidifier would help so you could just sweep or vacuum up their carcasses. My primary problem last fall was Box Elder bugs (feed on Maple and Box Elder seeds), and this year is Asian Ladybugs (which fed on peach tree aphids).
--
David Efflandt - All spam ignored http://www.de-srv.com /
http://www.autox.chicago.il.us/ http://www.berniesfloral.net /
In spewed forth and said: