How to get expanding foam off tile??

Parallel to the "How to get expanding foam off my hands" thread, how about tile? I used some Great Stuff a few years ago to fill the void between the bottom of a baseboard and the tile in a bathroom. Some of it got on the tile, and even though I wiped it off, it left a yellow stain. It's well-cured now, of course. Is there any magic chemical solvent that might get that off? It could be something you wouldn't want to get on your skin, if need be.
On 11/2/2015 3:19 PM, Nil wrote:

I just recommended trying vinegar for cleaning hands but you might use diluted muriatic (hydrochloric) acid.
Years ago I etched my basement floor with dilute muriatic acid and after a while the sponge disintegrated.
It can take awhile to hydrolyze the polymer so you can wash it off.

That sounds like a possibility. I'll check it out.
On 11/3/2015 2:55 PM, Nil wrote:

Might want to check on that. Sulf and chlor are not the same chemical.
On Mon, 02 Nov 2015 15:19:05 -0500, Nil

try a bit of MEK, but I have my doubts.
On 02 Nov 2015, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote in alt.home.repair:

"MEC"?? Are you referring to "Butanone, also known as methyl ethyl ketone (MEK)"? Where could I get that?
On Mon, 02 Nov 2015 15:19:05 -0500, Nil

Assuming it's a smooth tile surface, just use a razor blade. Same way you clean paint off glass. No harmful chemicals needed!
If the tile is rough, you can still use a rezor blade but it will be a lot more work.
Next time you want to seal something like this, use clear silicone instead. Expanding foam is NOT for finish work. A local business used it to seal some gaps in their siding. They didn't even trim off the excess, and it's really ugly.
On 02 Nov 2015, snipped-for-privacy@none.com wrote in alt.home.repair:

The tile has kind of a pebbly texture, it's not glass-like. I've been trying to ignore it for a few years, but as I recall, I tried attacking it with a razor blade but didn't get very far. Have been hoping for a magic elixir.

I have learned that lesson. In this case, the void was actually mainly at the edge of the subfloor and larger than would have been appropriate for silicon caulk. I probably should have just left it alone. What I didn't count on was that foam stuff being so damn sticky.
On Monday, November 2, 2015 at 2:19:11 PM UTC-6, Nil wrote:

Wouldn't a wire brush or wire wheel in an electric drill run at low speed also work???