How to get a towel out of the toilet?

Page 2 of 2
On 5/28/2009 1:24 PM GregS spake thus:

What's stupid about wanting to avoid paying potentially hundreds of dollars for something you might be able to do yourself? Isn't that the whole idea of this newsgroup?
I hope nobody shoots *you* down next time you ask a "stupid" question.

No. Its stupid to not do what they say and suggest something bad, like trying to push it further down.
greg

Lye decomposes cotton? Might be.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Just like fishing. It would be easy to determine where the cloth is. Just measure with a snake or wire. If its past the toilet, it may take removing it.
greg
I'ts not how deep you snake, but how you wiggle your tip.
I'm still voting for extracting as much of the offending towel as possible.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote: