how to fold something circular?

I'm putting an 18 foot round rubber pool back in the box. You know the only way it'll fit is if I can fold it back close to the way it was. Does anyone know the proper procedure to fold a circular item?
--
"The only time my prayers are never answered is on the golf course." --
Billy Graham
badgolferman wrote:

Make a giant cone out of it and wear it as a dunce cap you dolt.

My head's not that big, but it may fit yours!
--
"If I can hit a curveball, why can\'t I hit a ball that is standing
still on a course?" -- Larry Nelson
PM, wrote:

Sacramento Dave wrote:

Ya know you're just across the bay from me Nutsac, what say we get together some time and you just try to put that cap on me, eh?
PM, wrote:

Now you two boys have fun, but please get a room. We don't want to see what you might have planned, especially if it involves gerbils.
Oscar_Lives wrote:

I can't believe at least one of them hasn't suggested that the other would find the proper instructions here:
http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy /
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat \'57 EE)
G Henslee wrote:

Okay, how do you make a cone out of a circle?

Always remember to start folding at a corner.
AMUN

Bring one side into the middle. Bring the other side to the middle Fold the top to the bottom Fold any which way after that
badgolferman wrote:

Sure. Fold the sides in partially to make a square and then fold normally.
You can never re-pack anything which comes out of a box from the store!
(I think this is along the lines of packing a car trunk to go on vacation...)