HOW TO FIX OR REPAIR CHRISTMAS LIGHT IN 2 MINUTES WITHOUT NO TOOLS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krqsORb_tLE

On 11/18/2014 5:29 PM, Seymore4Head wrote:

Baah, need to do it Clark Griswold style:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v
r-__ub0rc
"they're not twinkling, Clark."
On 11/18/2014 04:29 PM, Seymore4Head wrote:

Probably should put the part with the tin foil....in water
On 11/18/2014 6:42 PM, philo wrote:

Or put foot in water while adding foil with power on.
On 11/18/2014 06:00 PM, Frank wrote:

That video was disappointing, I though for sure it was going to end with sparks flying.
On Tue, 18 Nov 2014 17:29:06 -0500, Seymore4Head
Stay tuned for their follow up, how to bypass a fuse with foil.
On 11/18/2014 07:46 PM, cable snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

One of the idiot salesmen where I worked did that with an inverter he hooked up backwards.
Fried it of course.
Seymore4Head wrote:

Hmm, You can do anything if you know what you are doing. Or you can get killed.
On 11/18/14, 9:26 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v
oDiXX-CcE&spfreload