HOW TO FIX OR REPAIR CHRISTMAS LIGHT IN 2 MINUTES WITHOUT NO TOOLS

Baah, need to do it Clark Griswold style:

"they're not twinkling, Clark."

- . Christopher A. Young Learn about Jesus

.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Probably should put the part with the tin foil....in water

Reply to
philo

Or put foot in water while adding foil with power on.

Reply to
Frank

That video was disappointing, I though for sure it was going to end with sparks flying.

Reply to
philo

Stay tuned for their follow up, how to bypass a fuse with foil.

Reply to
cable_shill

One of the idiot salesmen where I worked did that with an inverter he hooked up backwards.

Fried it of course.

Reply to
philo

Hmm, You can do anything if you know what you are doing. Or you can get killed.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

J Burns