How to fix leather sofa

Hi,
I bought a leather sofa about 6 years ago, and now I can see that in the places where I sit most of the time some very thin layer of leather (shiny part) is pealing off. Is there any way to fix it? Anything I should rub into leather? It is black leather.
Thanks
House wrote:

I could be wrong, but I don't think there is a thing you can do about it. Really good leather last a long time, but not all leather is long lasting. Much of the cheap stuff is just that.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit