HOW TO FIX LEAKS IN FRONT OF DORMER

year ago we had leak in flashing near dormer and handy man supposedly fixed it and redid flashing in front of another dormer. Now both leak and when I checked I see about 8 nails in the shingles in front of each dormer. they had sealant on top of them but most is gone now. The questions should any nails be exposed there. Should the first shingle snot be cemented down when you restart the shingles below the dormer and windows? We have roofer coming today but want to know what to expect.

Reply to
gf

bamboo

Is the flashing nailed down and then the shingle cemented over it?

snipped-for-privacy@localnet.com wrote:

Reply to
gf