How to fix a Squeaky Fridge?

My 3 yr old fridge has developed a high pitch squeak, almost a fast chirping sound.
It comes & goes, but it's getting worse, and driving me nuts.
Where should I start looking, as far as the cause? Is it just a belt?
Probably the evaporator fan in the back of the freezer needs a drop of oil.
--

Christopher A. Young;
.

"Bill" < snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 07:38:55 -0500, Bill wrote:

Fridges have no belts but they do have compressors and fans. Take an air compressor and blow out all the dirt and crud which has accumulated on the various components.
There may be a small fan to circculate air in the box. I had one that developed a squeak. If that is it' use a silicone lube not an oil.
Charlie