how to fix a squeaky floor?

Hello, I'm trying to fix 5 to 7 squeaks in my floor. I tried using squeek relief but i think it just wedged the squeaks to a different spot in the floor. I can't use squeek no more because the squeaks are in my kitchen that has a linoleum floor. Any Suggestions?

Reply to
bandbooking

BB,

I'm gonna make this easy as pie for you These are two videos showing "how to fix a squeaky floor". One is 4 minutes the other is 1 minute. Good Luck!

nic_o_time

Based on what advice I recieved:

Very true, if you wedge wrong, you just move the squeak elsewhere. Once you identify where the floor is seperated you're suppose to only lightly put the wedge in, covered with good glue. Do not force the wedge in, since it will cause the floor to seperate more from the joist.

This is a fix if you don't have access to screwing down the floor from above ofcourse.

later,

tom @

Tom The Great