How to find .pdf mower manual?

I've tried several Google searches for a .pdf manual for my Murray riding mower, model # 28v707 but it seems that, although I see the make and model in the link, I have yet to see the manual to download.

I will appreciate any help.

TIA

Lewis

*****
Reply to
limeylew

I gogled model # 28v707 manual, and got on the fourth hit: keep fishing, you'll hook one eventually.

lawnandgarden.manualsonline.com/ex/product/headline/.../28V707

Reply to
Steve B

Hope this helps...

Doug