How to dry out waders?

Slightly off topic, but somebody ought to know...
I bought a pair of nearly perfect $90 waders at an auction today for $3! I say nearly perfect because one boot was rather manky when last put away, so I had to clean it out and some of the boot lining was deteriorated. Oh well, they were only $3.
So this does not happen again, how do you dry them out?! I have them upside down draining, but I can see them staying wet for a long time. Maybe there is some secret to it. thanks
this tip will also work for books that get wet turn them on their side in front of the fridge and the heated air from it will dry them. also you can try a hairdryer ~ used that to dry kids soccer shoes on rainy tournament weekends.
--
______________________
Claudia

The best newsgroup would be rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
a fan blowing into the bottom of the boot would be best if you have a vacuum that blows out that would work If you have any large bags of the silicon gel stuff that comes in all sorts of electronics for humidity they also make boot dryers
http://site.mawebcenters.com/outdoorsplusmore/catalog_g116.html?catIdR970
http://www.bdel.com/gear/backcountry/dryers.php
Wayne

I tried a hair dryer, but it didn't do much at the bottom; so I put a leaf blower in and it worked; very very slowly. Pretty much like your vacuum idea; thanks.
Store them upside-down, slid over two pieces of perforated drain tile, ideally over a heat register. The drain tile keeps the legs open and permits more air circulation than just hanging them up.
<http://www.phred.org/~josh/

A-frame, is all you need. Just make sure the rope loops don't collapse the feet while they are hanging, or no air will circulate up there. Take them down before dark so the bats don't move in.... :^/
aem sends....