How to drag large garbage can?

Umm, I'm FEMALE, you moron. PLONK!

MORON! I'm female, and the day I need to EVER visit a doctor is the day I will kill myself. So-called medical "professionals" are exactly who will kill you, not keep you alive. If you "need" to visit a doctor, ever, you might as well just lie down and die. Go a pair and take care of your own health and maybe you will live well into your

90s like all of us in my family. PLONK!
Reply to
tmclone

How about leaving the cans near the road and taking small amounts out in your trunk?

Reply to
Metspitzer

When the Physician's Assistant or a Nurse asked me "what is wrong with him?" My pat answer was, "I don't know I'm not a doctor!"

Took a guy to the local "outside" hospital once with six (6) stab wounds in his chest and one gurgling lung (red foam). The hospital nurse, then asked me "what is wrong with him?".

Being tired of the same old question, I said to her: "He's running out of air!"

Reply to
Oren

I'm sorry, sir. I was either drunk, unconscious, or absent the day you showed your medical credentials to the group. Could you please provide them again?

Steve

visit my blog at

watch for the book

Steve B

Boy, I guess you showed HIM!

Reply to
Steve B

"h" must stand for "harlot". Perhaps a ginger with that temper. *snicker*

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

If you have a tractor or rider mower attach cans to a cart, use tractor to take cans up and down hill. leave cart at bottom of hill on garbage day.

Reply to
hallerb

"h" wrote in news:hrq5fa$5ck$ snipped-for-privacy@speranza.aioe.org:

puleeeze! Each person is different.

Reply to
Noahbuddy

Wiping my eyes from laughter......

Reply to
Oren

What are you talking about? New to usenet, huh? At least put enough of the conversation to give us a slight hint. Or are we supposed to know?

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Your ridiculous "snicker* on nearly every post has earned you a PLONK!

*snicker*

MOMMIEEEEEEE! The evil biotch PLONKED meeeeeee! Waaaa! Waaaa! Waaaa!

*snicker*

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

But he lives at the bottom of his driveway.

Reply to
mm

I said no such thing. Double plonk :o)

Reply to
norminn

I think it's time to call in the experts. Where's Walter?

Reply to
norminn

Does The Scooter Store install trailer hitches? ;-)

Reply to
keith

HeyBub

Jeez, for an 80 year old you aren't too swift. 80 years of life experience, wisdom, and knowledge. One would think you'd know better.

They're not going to drive the "monster" garbage truck down a 50' driveway! Hell, the truck would pretty much fill the entire driveway! It's over 30' long by itself.

The garbage man WALKS down the driveway, wheels the cans to the road, and dumps them in the truck!

Reply to
mkirsch1

Two ways to go here:

Reduce the weight of each trip. Leave your garbage bin empty all week, roll it down the hill empty, carry the bags down one at a time. They can be as small as you want, you're the one filling them.

More controversial, reduce the total weight of your garbage. This may depend on what recycling is available in your area. I lived in a location where the allowable garbage pickup was one kitchen sized bin (1 foot square, 3 feet high) every two weeks, and if it contained anything recyclable (paper, aluminum, etc.) then it could be rejected or you could be fined. We recycled everything possible and had no trouble fitting our garbage into the bin. This was from a family of four. It can be done with little effort once it is a habit.

Reply to
TimR