How To Deal With Cars Speeding Through Your Neighborhood

Don't speed through the neighborhood of this skilled German do it yourself homeowner. ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKA2xLRoYG4

TDD

If only it were real.
Back in the day when garbage cans were all steel, my brother would tie a rope to the ends of the cans on each side of the street. When a car would speed down the street, it would hit the rope and smash the cans into the side of the car. It made people very hesitant to speed since they were always looking for the rope extending across the street.
On 11/16/2012 9:12 PM, Meanie wrote:

Some strategically placed pieces of firewood work well also.
--
Steve Barker

American know how: http://tiny.cc/jiewnw (From Blazing Saddles for the youngins)
On 11/16/2012 9:36 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

We had a 19 year old kid helping us pull wire and he had never heard of the movie "Blazing Saddles" so I downloaded it and burned a DVD of it for him. When he watches it I'll ask him what he thinks of it. ^_^
TDD

Personally, i think it should be required viewing in High School. Best movie ever made!
--
Steve Barker

Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges...
On 11/16/2012 9:36 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

CLASSIC FLICK!
--
Steve Barker