How to deal with a hill when installing a fence

Hello all,
I am considering installing about 50 feet of chain-link fence. I understand the requirements for the holes and concrete. My problem is I have couple of hills to deal with, which I do not know how to.
Can someone point me in the right direction short of hiring someone?
Thanks,
Just keep the line posts all the same height off the ground. The top rail and fencing will bend and bow to follow the ground contour just fine.
--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .