How to cut Silestone counter top

Were putting in a new stove... My now counter top were my drop in stove went measures 28" The stove is 31" at the very top and 30" in the middle across it.
i wrote about this before I did go to the pros and they want $200 + i thought granet but it is silestone.. Is there a blade for this to put in my sklll saw?

Diamond saw blade. I had to use it to remove a 15 cm wide bar of granite they left for transportation safety in the kooking plate hole in the counter top..... Cost me two diamond blades(totally ruined). luckely for me, the cooking plate covers the iffy work I did....
On 12/2/2011 10:18 PM, Jack Valance wrote:

Jack, this may be of some interest to you:
<http://www.homedepot.com/Flooring-Tile-Stone-Tile- Tools-Accessories-Tile-Saws/h_d1/N-5yc1vZbnh1/R-202517159/h_d2/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId051&catalogId053>
--

Keep the whole world singing . . .
On 12/2/2011 11:18 PM, Jack Valance wrote:

Is your skill saw going to reach all the way to the back edge or would you pull the whole thing away from the wall?
There is a 3" gap from were the back of the stove sits to the back splash that sits again the wall. the cut will stop 3"

Can I use a carbide router bit to trim a half inch off silestone
On Thu, 20 Oct 2016 15:01:50 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@juno.com wrote:

Probably not. If it is something generally called "Quartz" carbide tools will just smoke and stop cutting pretty quickly. A diamond blade in a circular saw will do it but it is messy and slow.
On 10/20/2016 6:01 PM, snipped-for-privacy@juno.com wrote:

Not easily http://www.ehow.com/how_8274717_cut-silestone-countertops.html