How to cut Marble Tile Without Tile Machine?

I need to cut a few (3 to 4) pieces of marble tiles and don't want to invest or rent a tiles cutting machine?

Thank in Advance.

Reply to
Jim B

Take it to a local tile shop, or even a Home Depot if you've one close. For a nomincal fee, they'll do it.

Reply to
kyle york

Marble is very soft, should cut OK withg a hack saw.

-- dadiOH _____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.0... ...a help file of info about MP3s, recording from LP/cassette and tips & tricks on this and that. Get it at

dadiOH

Especially if you can find a Remington carbide (rod) blade.

Joe.

Reply to
Joe Bobst

you can get a fiber blade for a circular saw, an appropriate blade for a jigsaw, or even a cutting blade for a 4" side grinder. wear a good dust mask.

Reply to
Charles Spitzer

Thank you everyone for the suggestions. I bought a cheap ($10) diamond cutting wheel at Harbor freight and will cut it with my circular saw.

Thanks again.

Reply to
Jim B