How to cut Marble Tile Without Tile Machine?

I need to cut a few (3 to 4) pieces of marble tiles and don't want to invest or rent a tiles cutting machine?
Thank in Advance.
Greetings,
Jim B wrote:

Take it to a local tile shop, or even a Home Depot if you've one close. For a nomincal fee, they'll do it.
--
Kyle A. York
Sr. Subordinate Grunt
Jim B wrote:

Marble is very soft, should cut OK withg a hack saw.
<< Marble is very soft, should cut OK withg a hack saw. >>
Especially if you can find a Remington carbide (rod) blade.
Joe.

invest
you can get a fiber blade for a circular saw, an appropriate blade for a jigsaw, or even a cutting blade for a 4" side grinder. wear a good dust mask.
Thank you everyone for the suggestions. I bought a cheap ($10) diamond cutting wheel at Harbor freight and will cut it with my circular saw.
Thanks again.