How to cut a 2x4 on a diagonal?

I am trying to figure out how to build a ramp uo to my tool shed. It ink I need to cut a few 2x4s on a diagonal to serve as joists. How do I do that?
How much rise and run? (ex. 8 foot ramp goung up 6", who cares how wide for this)

Re-thinking this, the only one needed to be cut would be the bottom one. The rest can be nailed in at the same angle as the stringers.
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

Here's a cheap solution http://tinyurl.com/nvvub
Here's a cheaper solution http://tinyurl.com/n6ed6

Carefully. Do you have a hand saw or table saw? In either case, set the blade to the angle you want and rip the length of it. If using a handsaw, you may want to tack nail it to another 2x so you have support and can put a guide for the blade. Tablesaw makes this a simple task. If you don't have one, perhaps a neighbor will do it for you.

With a circular saw and a good blade.
Darrell
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

Change the direction of the deck boards. Have the sleepers parallel to the shed door, rip the top edge at the correct angle and have them step down to grade.

Unless the ramp ends on a paved surface, I would just dig trenches for the ends of the runners to sit in.