How to cool down a body to 50 degrees?

Page 2 of 2
WM wrote:

Why not have it before she dies. That way you don't have to be concerned about the temperature. Just get her to lie real still.
Then she can enjoy all the kind words people say.
--
Thank you,

That's a good idea, she can listen until the dirt on the coffin muffles the words.

9:16

Coax her into a hole first, so the pine can be recycled. Use of a favorite treat; like "plastic" or verbiage like "credit card" and "stay".
It's "supposed" to be legal to bury a person in your yard in Las Vegas (not normal for many metro areas) as long as it is disclosed in the selling of the house..
Oren

Oren wrote:

pine box is good. 1/2" cdx ply with a little trim will be good.
salvation army store or goodwill will get you old dresses for the lining.
pour a layer of kitty litter for multiple catsto absorb any fluids