How to cool down a body to 50 degrees?

What do you think they make SAWZALLS for???

Reply to
– Colonel –

Coax her into a hole first, so the pine can be recycled. Use of a favorite treat; like "plastic" or verbiage like "credit card" and "stay".

It's "supposed" to be legal to bury a person in your yard in Las Vegas (not normal for many metro areas) as long as it is disclosed in the selling of the house..

Oren

Oren

pine box is good. 1/2" cdx ply with a little trim will be good.

salvation army store or goodwill will get you old dresses for the lining.

pour a layer of kitty litter for multiple catsto absorb any fluids

Reply to
marks542004