How to convert a JPG picture into a vector drawing for experimentation

Wrong.

Reply to
krw

Wrong. What trust is there in taking advice on DIY? There is rarely anything to lose by DIY.

Nope. Do tradesmen pay you, in your universe?

Speaking of strawmen!

Reply to
krw

snipped-for-privacy@live.com

I see. So when exactly did Japan adopt "Obamanomics"?

Reply to
J. Clarke

snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz

snipped-for-privacy@live.com

You're lying again, idiot.

'90s. They've had two "lost decades" to our half (they did Obamanomics first - and have stuck with it).

Reply to
krw

snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz

snipped-for-privacy@live.com

Reply to
J. Clarke

snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz

snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz

snipped-for-privacy@live.com

Lefties can't handle the truth. Nothing new here, folks.

Reply to
krw

Or learn from the failures of others. Like children, they believe in magical thinking and imagine that if the believe hard enough it's bound to become true and real.

Reply to
Attila Iskander

Poor fool The Truth hurts and you run away from it.

Reply to
Attila Iskander

Denial is NOT a river in Africa

Reply to
Attila Iskander

Sure there is

1) Your time (Apparently you don't value yours. BUt others do) 2) Your money (for parts) that may end up wasted 3) Any additional costs you may incur if the advice is bad.

Again, denial is NOT a river in Africa And clearly you never encountered the term "Opportunity Cost" Do look it up You'll come across as less ignorant..

Maybe you should look up the term before you use it again. Just to avoid looking stupid

Reply to
Attila Iskander

It's stunning how many people believe in magic money. I can't fathom whether it's stupidity, ignorance, mental illness, drugs, laziness, or wishful thinking that cause people to embrace it.

I have a brilliant idea! Hire me, and pay me a $250K salary, and I'll hire you and pay you $250K and we'll both be rich! That's how magic money works, in the simplest possible way. It gets more complicated, but works out the same in the end.

To make an economy work, people have to work and produce goods. They have to be allowed to keep 75% of what they earn. Otherwise, the economy will go underground and/or do a slow-motion crash.

-

Bob

Reply to
bobad

Seems you're lost on this one. BTW, you owe me $1,000,000 but I'm under no delusions that you'll pay up.

Reply to
krw

Certainly not the time I spend here, or watching TV, or similar endeavors.

It has nothing to do with any "advice" here. I'd *certainly* not risk any real money on any free advice.

See above.

Clearly your house is on its banks.

Red herring.

Again, wrong.

Reply to
krw

You're also under the delusion that I've "lost this one" as well.. But hey, what's one more delusion ?

Reply to
Attila Iskander

Maybe you don't For others it's actually time well spent I've learned a great deal on this group, both about home repair and other subjects There is also the entertainment value, which by the was IS value for time.

Again Maybe not you But others do come here for advice to save money I have saved money on advice that I have gotten here.

Indeed - see above

And remember that what applies to you does NOT automatically apply to everryone else. That's just you being stupid and narcisstic.

Poor baby You really should quite while you're ahead

Yes you are So glad that you can recognize what your true nature is.

Again Denial is not a river in Africa

Clearly, you have an ego problem on this issue So go ahead and salve it with the last word..

Dismissed.

Reply to
Attila Iskander

Only in your puny deluded mind.

Reply to
krw

We'll what can one say in the face of such brilliant and intelligent argument

Last word is yours as you spin down the drain..

Reply to
Attila Iskander

You win!

Reply to
Bob Loblaw

Typical: just because one is a left handed person (or has a darker skin tone or is of some religion or has not 100% conforming sexual orientations) one "can't handle the truth".

But we all know which people say someone "can't handle the truth". Those who go outside the law, because they think it doesn't apply to them, because they and their job is more important than the law, to the point that innocents dying as a result of such peoples' illegal actions is perfectly OK.

Unfortunately, I guess you --- a proud outspoken person who's not honest enough to put his real name in connection with what he says (what are you ashamed of?) and too stupid to invent a reasonable looking pseudonym (so how come you want to make others think you have thought the subject through?)

--- won't be able to handle this truth.

-Wolfgang

Reply to
Wolfgang Weisselberg

The moment you start denigrating people because they don't use their "real name", even though we have NO EVIDENCE to demonstrate that your name is YOUR "real name", we know that you have no real argument to make your case.

Stick to the subject bub And the messenger's nym is not it.

Reply to
Attila Iskander