How to convert a JPG picture into a vector drawing for experimentation

Page 3 of 7
On Sat, 04 May 2013 19:07:33 -0500, troppo wrote:

Thanks for providing the nucleus for a tutorial! I'll save this for use when testing it out.
Had a job finding a supplier in US But hereyago
http://www.contractorsdirect.com/General-Tools/Water-Pump-Accessories/Wacker-Hose-Accessories-Pumps
Cheers Tommy
On Sun, 05 May 2013 21:30:34 +0100, Tommy wrote:

The picture & description at that URL ( http://tinyurl.com/dxbbodn ) looks just like my 60 feet of vacuum hose!

Good, I'm glad I could help :)
PS as an afterthought, I used Qualpex (I always called it qualplex) all over the house, for the heating system and for some cold supply. Probably a different name in teh US.. I know they do it in larger sizes but can't find it. Might I also add that plastic piping 'needs' to be supported every few feet if elevated (or hanging), I would recommend 6 feet.
Quote/ Cross-linking is a widely employed method of forging permanent links between polymer chains to form an interwoven three dimensional lattice within the pipe wall. This greatly reduces the ability of polymer to creep with time and allows the burst resistance of Qual-PEX to be maintained almost indefiinitely at high temperatures.
http://www.pipelife.ie/ie/products/Buildings/Hot_and_Cold/Qual_PEX_Plumbing_System.php
http://preview.tinyurl.com/dyzncxs
Cheers Tommy

Maybe you could go over to the home repair NG and see if you can find someone to mow your lawn for free, too.
On Tue, 07 May 2013 07:03:13 -0700, Square Peg wrote:

A few doors down the street, my neighbor broke his leg and his kids are off to college so I offered to help clean his pool for him (we just had a wind storm, here in the valley).
When I see a bad cable in a friend's garage, I help him replace the cable & adjust the doors, for free.
And, when a friend's toilet has those brown stains on them, I bring over my pool acid and we clean it together, for free.
Same thing with the guys who write the software who offer it up for free - expressly so that people like us will benefit.
You're the only one that thinks that nobody does anything for free. I do it all the time (proof is in the a.h.r record if you don't believe me).
Why don't you do something for free today, yourself, and become a useful productive member of the community.

do you have a real job or do you just fix things in your neighborhood for free all day long?
On 5/7/13 12:26 PM, in article 070520131326429666% snipped-for-privacy@nospam.invalid,

Gotta be a Democrat.
<steps back and ducking in anticipation of the incoming barrage>
;-)
On Tue, 07 May 2013 13:10:01 -0500, George Kerby

Oh, hell no. If he were a Democrat, it would be government's job.

LOL!
On Tue, 07 May 2013 13:10:01 -0500, George Kerby wrote:

Actually, I'm undeclared - and have been since I was 18 even though I believe in the old adage that, when you're young, you have to be a Democrat; otherwise you have no heart. When you're middle aged, you must be Republican, otherwise you have no sense; and, when you age, you go back to being a Democrat so that other people will pay for your care. :)

If the third condition is true, then you have learned nothing in your life at all You don't have to go back to being a liberal to take advantage of benefits you paid for all your life with taxes.
On Wed, 08 May 2013 07:35:36 -0500, Attila Iskander wrote:

It was a joke ...
On 5/8/13 7:35 AM, in article kmdgjn$fe8$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me, "Attila Iskander"

I like you better with each post!
:-)

Funny Some people go the other way Go figure... :-)
says...

That's the thing, you didn't pay for your own benefits, you paid for somebody else's benefits, and now somebody else has to pay for yours.
You must be one of those who thinks that Social Security has been saving your payments for you and investing them wisely. It hasn't. It has loaned it all to the Federal government at very low interest and the government has spent it all.

That's the contract.

says...

Not the way it was sold and not the impression that most people have. And not long-term viable with a declining population.
On Sun, 12 May 2013 14:10:55 -0400, "J. Clarke"

That makes the contract all the more binding.

That's not the problem.
says...

So you're fine with deceptive marketing as long as the fine print screws the buyer.

Tell that to the Japanese.