How to clean this up

http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q386/Novel8/th_P8060025_zps7e27d3ea.jpg
My neighbor had her patio stand replastered by contractors. Its the white t o the left. I do not know what they used. They first added some wiring and then mixed something in a can and the left side is the result. I don't kno w if it was cement mixed with some special paint is my guess. The result is that they left my side in certain spots 'whitish'. The original is the dar ker grey. I told the neighbor and she said she sees nothing different, but I do. She has been a wonderful neighbor so I do not want any animosity betw een us. Since the job, it has rained numerous times, I hosed it down and wh at you see is the result. Does anyone know how i can get rid of that white stuff, other than buying expensive stuff...ie power washer?
Frank wrote:

Ready to use stucco mix? They dry hard and stuck wherever it is splashed. If that's case, afraid it won't wash off.
On 08/06/2014 9:58 AM, Frank wrote:

You can use some muriatic acid but it'll age with time and blend in anyway so I'd not worry about it.

On 8/6/2014 12:22 PM, dpb wrote:

The picture is sideways, so hard to see how much it shows; between fence and back of house? I'm pretty obsessive, but it doesn't look much worth worrying about. I'd try scrubbing with vinegar and a brush before I'd think about muriatic....don't want muriatic on the AC.
On 08/06/2014 1:51 PM, Norminn wrote: ...

It'll wash... :) Plus, it's not hard on metal but would do a number on shrubbery, etc., ...

Call the contractors and insist that they come back and clean up after themselves. If they refuse, call a lawyer.
Or if you think that's too much hassle or expense, you might try washing the entire area with vinegar.
http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q386/Novel8/th_P8060025_zps7e27d3ea.jp g
My neighbor had her patio stand replastered by contractors. Its the white to the left. I do not know what they used. They first added some wiring and then mixed something in a can and the left side is the result. I don't know if it was cement mixed with some special paint is my guess. The result is that they left my side in certain spots 'whitish'. The original is the darker grey. I told the neighbor and she said she sees nothing different, but I do. She has been a wonderful neighbor so I do not want any animosity between us. Since the job, it has rained numerous times, I hosed it down and what you see is the result. Does anyone know how i can get rid of that white stuff, other than buying expensive stuff...ie power washer?
Tell your neighbor you need to get an estimate on some work, get the contractor's name and have them come over and tell you how to fix the problem. If they are smart they will fix it. If they are stupid, they will tell you how you can fix it.

Threatening the contractor or talking about lawsuits is a stupid idea for something this minor. If the contractor won't work with you, hire someone else or just paint it.
I can't tell what is a "patio stand" and the picture is weird!
On Wednesday, August 6, 2014 4:32:07 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net wrote:

No offense, but the photo server for the picture did not set it right. I d id and they screwed up...that said, most people know how to copy such a pic ture and have it turned the right way in one of their photo programs...we a ll have one of them. I do not know if it could be done here in this forum.. but if its too much trouble than just don't bother.