How to clean stainless steel?

Page 2 of 2
I remember when i was a little kid, my mother got stainless steel appliances. I also remember her constant battle with trying to get them to look clean. I also remember her getting rid of them after a few years.
I think stainless became popular again in an attempt to look like "professional" kitchens. The problem, though, is that in real working kitchens the appearance of the appliances is not a priority. Bill

Exactly why I'm going with black in my new kitchen.
Banty

You can use soda water in a spray bottle, then wipe with a lint-free cloth.
On 9/30/2005 1:54 PM US(ET), Walter R. took fingers to keyboard, and typed the following:

I use a product called Peek, by Tri-Peek, a Canadian Company, with worldwide distribution. I bought it in NY. Works well and leaves no streaks. http://www.peekpolish.com /
--
Bill

I have absolutely no problem with mine... Honestly I use Finish Fast (an automotive detailer) I spray in on a rag and wipe the doos down...no streaks ...
I bet Mquires detailer (available at most auto stores) would work just as good....
Bob G..
they sell SS cleaner......................i prefer the "pop-up" SS sheets, one use and toss!
--

"Walter R." < snipped-for-privacy@example.com> wrote in message
news:qZe%e.8261$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.socal.rr.com...