How to clean out outlets

Something went into my garage and plugged all the outlet holes with mud. I suspect some sort of wasp or other insect. The mud is really packed, and I cant force a plug into them. The ground holes are the worst. Anyone know how to clean them? Obviously I will shut off the breaker first. It's amazing what stupid damages can occur when no one is looking....
Outlet holes on a garage??? Do you mean electrical outlets?
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
snipped-for-privacy@no-email.com wrote:

Replace them, receptacles are cheap.
--
Jedd Haas - Artist
http://www.gallerytungsten.com
On Sun, 04 Jan 2004 09:33:23 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@epsno.com (Jedd Haas) wrote:

Here in AZ, bug problems are so bad that it is common practice to apply a thin bead of caulk to the back edge of the cover plate to keep bugs out.
If you're having wasp problems from the front side, use those child-protection plugs when the outlet is not being used.
...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

possible editing):

If you can't find outlets with covers or don't want to spend the money, then use the plastic inserts used to child-proof outlets.
--
Larry
Email to rapp at lmr dot com