How to clean glue from regrigerator's door...?

Hi all, I bought a new refrigerator but when tryed to remove a paper glued to the door, the glue stayed. What can I use to remove the glue without damaging the white paint of the door? I already tryed with detergent, alcohol and glass cleaner but none of then worked.
Any hint is welcomed Thanks in advance Sammy

Goo gone, goof off or similar
Call the manufacturer.
--
Jim McLaughlin

Reply address is deliberately munged.

Works for me, too. I got ancient, dried-out, bonded duct tape glue off of ceramic tiles using WD40. Nothing else worked. I kept trying on and off for at least a decade (it was in an inconspicuous spot, so it wasn't a priority) using all kinds of solvents and cleaners, but only WD40 worked.
WD-40 works everytime!
Searcher

Will it damage the painting...?
Not at all, I have used WD on many things as a matter of fact I have even used it to remove bird droppings on a car while at a show. I didn't have my cleaning bucket of goodies at the time and the only thing that was in the car was WD, so I used that right before the judges got to me. Worked great. If I was confident enough to used WD-40 on my show car then I think a refridgerator is going to be just fine.
Searcher