How to clean a stain off a sidewalk?

I've got this stain on the sidewalk in front of my house that I'd like to clean up.
Here's a picture - it might be a little hard to see the stain:
http://media.nbclosangeles.com/images/burned+body+south+la.jpg
Apparently the local NBC affiliate covered this here:
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Body-Found-Burning-in-South-LA-Street-170136156.html
I wish someone would make a really good, over-the-counter blood, guts and human-remains cleaner for consumer use.
A product like that is becoming increasingly necessary for american home owners as we slide into the toilet as a country...

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Body-Found-Burning-in-South-LA-Street-170136156.html
Oxyclean, bleach, hydrogen peroxide- which oxyclean produces.
Greg
My God.
I guess all I have to say is:
If that was a murder, it's a strong argument for the death penalty.
If it was a suicide, I pity the person who was in such mental anguish to take their own life in such a terrible way.
And, years and years ago, there was a time when I would have joked about stuff like this too.
--
nestork