How to clean a stain off a machine made or hand made rug

Dont you just hate those pesky stains that get on a rug that was new just a few weeks ago?
I have found that using dove soap and a little bit of warm water works wonders for juice stains and pet stains.
Dove hand soap is particularly effective and does no damage to the fibers in the rug regardless of its constitution.
Ease the soap in using a dish cloth or a toothbrush. A small amount of warm water is required as well.
If its too stained you could always visit www.rugcompany.net and get another one!
We have the largest selection of machine made rugs with the most competitive price on the internet.
We will match any competitors price and decrease it by 15%, guaranteed.
Oh and the site looks pretty as well!
Come on in and check us out.

Right now in alt.home.cleaning
-- Oren