how to check if AC drain pipe clogged

AZ is a bit hot lately, so running AC's more than usual.
Just noticed no dripping out the drain pipes, but then again has been a bit dry at 10-12% humidity so maybe no big deal. But remember Jim Thompson, and others posting about spider nest build up in pipe or slime mold clogging pipes and not noticing until catastrophic, like water is dripping through ceiling.
Don't want to get that far.
So how to make certain the AC drain system is clear?
Add pictures here
✖
Take a wet and dry "shop vac" and use it to apply vaccum to the drippy end.
Or, open up the system and pour hot water and bleach (about 1 part Clorox to 9 parts hot water) into the drain tube, at the A coil end.
AZ is a bit hot lately, so running AC's more than usual.
Just noticed no dripping out the drain pipes, but then again has been a bit dry at 10-12% humidity so maybe no big deal. But remember Jim Thompson, and others posting about spider nest build up in pipe or slime mold clogging pipes and not noticing until catastrophic, like water is dripping through ceiling.
Don't want to get that far.
So how to make certain the AC drain system is clear?
Add pictures here
✖
On Jul 9, 4:15 pm, "Stormin Mormon"

Have two wet n dry's in storage, so not allowed to buy another.
I wonder if 'lung' power' would suffice?
Add pictures here
✖
Robert Macy wrote the following on 7/10/2012 10:23 AM (ET):

That depends upon the age and condition of the possessor of the lung.
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Have two wet n dry's in storage, so not allowed to buy another.
I wonder if 'lung' power' would suffice?
Add pictures here
✖
On Mon, 9 Jul 2012 15:48:54 -0700 (PDT), Robert Macy

If the unit evap coil is in the attic, you should have a drain pan. Might want to see if it's holding water. As I recall there should be a primary and secondary drain line???
Add pictures here
✖

There are two, one high on the outside wall and one low on the outside wall, with the low one doing most of the dripping [when they dripped]
I hate going into the attic. It must be 150+ up there, Touch a wooden strut in the truss system and get burnt. But if I have to, I have to.
Add pictures here
✖
Do it about 5 AM. Set the alarm clock. I know what you mean about hot attics.

There are two, one high on the outside wall and one low on the outside wall, with the low one doing most of the dripping [when they dripped]
I hate going into the attic. It must be 150+ up there, Touch a wooden strut in the truss system and get burnt. But if I have to, I have to.
Add pictures here
✖
Robert Macy wrote:

If you have only one evaporator unit, that is you don't have two systems, the lower one should drip-drip-drip. That's normal. If the upper one drips, the lower one is clogged. The upper one would be the emergency condensate catcher.
There are three common tricks in dealing with a hot attic:
1. Do your work just before dawn. You'll have to use artificial lighting anyway...
2. Put a lawn sprinkler on the roof.
3. Disconnect one of the ducts and use the a/c to cool the attic. Reconnect when done.
Add pictures here
✖

How does that work when you're working on the evaporator? ;-)
OR
4. (my favorite) Pay someone else to do it. ;-)
Add pictures here
✖

Thank you for the URL!
Never thought to make my own attachment to use every so often as 'maintenance' Great idea. Thanks.
Add pictures here
✖