How to attach a stud wall to concrete blocks

I have a concrete block wall and on the inside of it I want to layer in a 2x4 wood studded wall. What is the best way to attach the bottom plate and studs to the block wall?
Thanks in advance,
MC

Use a Ram-Set for the bottom plate, use nails into the joists for the top, nothing is needed into the block.
Alternative is to use something like www.insofast.com and no studs at all.

It's been over 30 years since I did mine, but I don't think I made any wood to block or concrete attachments.
On 8/24/2010 2:42 AM, MiamiCuse wrote:

Well the bottom plate will attach to the floor via glue or powder actuated nailer. No need to attach the studs to the block wall. What is the top attaching to?
--
Steve Barker
The top will "float". There is nothing resting on the concrete interior wall from the roof truss, it is a wall between the garage and the rest of the house, the only reason it was made of concrete block was probably for fire code back in the 70s.

MiamiCuse wrote:

After the wall is framed up, cut a few sections of 2x4 to fit between the studs. Lay them flat against the block wall, glue and screw (tapcon) to the block, and then nail the wall studs to them. Do this at each end of the wall and as many times as you feel necessary in between.