How to adjust oil furnace electrodes and flame?

Page 5 of 5
Logic316 wrote:

Actually there have been more than a few cases where the family never woke up to smell anything. Your logic is really flawed.

Check my reply to Booboo.
- Logic316
"I don't mind what Congress does, as long as they don't do it in the streets and frighten the horses." -- Victor Hugo

<Irrelevent drivel snipped>

I don't make threats, Booboo, I only issued you a challenge. You're perfectly free to take it or leave it. I have a hard time taking "keyboard warriors" seriously, and I'm curious to see if you're as boorish in person. Go ahead and send me a private email address, and we'll take things from there. Or you can just keep on talking trash and showing everybody that's all you can do.
- Logic316
"Welfare's purpose should be to eliminate, as far as possible, the need for its own existence." -- Ronald Reagan

You got told what you needed to know...If its not what you wanted to hear, tough...get over it. now go away.

Suggestion noted, and rejected. Tell you what Booboo, when YOU'RE the one who pays my oil bill and has to clean out my boiler, then you can complain and insist on having it maintained YOUR way.
- Logic316
"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons." -- Popular Mechanics, 1949
On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 11:23:04 -0400, "Logic316"

Obviously with you, Logic, the old adage applies: "Sometimes you just can fix stupid"
and as to your other dumbass post to wanting my email addy..... How about you just look up in this message and all my messages. What is it up there about it that you cant see my email? All you have to do its remove the word "remove" in my email. Dont expect any responses though. If I cant fix stupid in here I sure wont try in an email. I find it ridiculously funny that you cant seem to take simple advice about the fuel burning operation of an oil boiler. A properly tuned boiler (key word: PROPERLY) will save you hundreds of dollars. Personally I dont care if you spend $100 a day in fuel oil and CO up your house one cold winter night and kill yourself and your entire family. Its in the papers everyday. You can just be another statistic. Now you can "Bite Me" again. Bubba Bubba

Thanks, I'll look for that. It amazes me that I've been doing my own car repairs and roof work for years, yet nobody ever bitched at me simply for not being a state-certified auto mechanic or roofer. And working on a car or a roof can get you killed if you don't pay attention to basic safety procedures, yet it's something an amateur can be quite capable of doing properly. But if I even dare to mention around here that I touched MY own furnace, all of a sudden it's like I stepped on the toes of the oil mafia. Makes you wonder.....
- Logic316
"...trusting the government with your privacy is like having a Peeping Tom install your window blinds." -- John Perry Barlow
On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 11:33:33 -0400, "Logic316"

Nothing to wonder about if you have followed the same patteren here for many years. If you have, then you know that most HVAC techs are those who failed at being screen door repairmen or locksmiths. They are an angry bunch of failures, and it shows.
snipped-for-privacy@dog.com wrote:

*Chuckle* What a nasty thing to say. I'm glad HVAC is not the only thing I work on or I would be pissed off all the time. BTW, what does your PhD cover?
TDD
On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 11:38:51 -0500, The Daring Dufas

PhD = Piled Higher and Deeper
snipped-for-privacy@dog.com wrote:

Preceeded by BS (Bullshit) and MS (More shit) degrees.
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat \'57 EE)
Jeff Wisnia wrote:

Ah, male bovine droppings. The best indicator of intelligence level.
TDD
Jeff Wisnia wrote:

Ahh. The response of those too ignorant to assimilate knowledge.