How's ReliaBilt Garage Door?

Anybody have any opinions on garage doors by ReliaBilt (which I believe is Lowe's brand)? How does it compare with Clopay brand?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

ReliaBilt are actually manufactured by Amarr (www.amarr.com). I've heard good things of them but there are no local distributors so don't have firsthand experience. Same for Clopay.
I personally am always leery of BORG installs/warranty support, etc., as it is imo a crapshoot on who they are using this week and the actual installer isn't responsible for followup, etc., and the BORG typically will tell you to deal w/ the manufacturer rather than handling any problem themselves since they're just marketing agent, not installer.
IMO, YMMV, $0.02, etc., etc., ...
ReliaBilt distribution is done solely by Lowe's. Thanks
Hammer