How much water allowed in gutters

I'm installing gutters for the first time. I've got the back of the house pretty well done. But there are two areas of the gutters about 6 feet in length where water stands. The water depth is about 1/8 to 1/4 of an inch and I'm wondering if this is acceptable or should I pull them down and try again ? Total standing water for a 30 foot run would probably be less than 8 ounces.
I'm using in aluminum gutters but they all seem to be a little swayed in the middle.
Jack wrote:

With such short sections, why aren't you pitching them enough? The middle swaying sounds like the spacing between the nails or other supports is too great.

You should have the parts of the gutters sloaping from a high point to the downspouts so no water will stand in them.
Jack wrote:

Amount allowed = 0
--
Joseph Meehan