how much water

http://www.kitchenaid.com/catalog/product.jsp?src=DISHWASHERS&categoryId '8&productId&2
this is my new dishwasher (came with the house)................i have looked and cannot find how much water it uses for a cycle. am i just missing it, or is there a place to find out?
thanks guys, you are a big help! rosie
Ive heard it said that a common auto dishwasher uses between 10-15 gallons of water for a complete cycle.
: Ive heard it said that a common auto dishwasher uses between 10-15 : gallons of water for a complete cycle. :
that's what i heard...................i have sent an email to KA lets see if they respond.

http://www.kitchenaid.com/catalog/product.jsp?src=DISHWASHERS&categoryId '8&productId&2
Not definitive but http://www.whirlpool.com/catalog/faq.jsp?sectionId 4
As you can see, these people say to us it to conserve http://www.fpl.com/home/energy_advisor/appliances/contents/dishwasher.shtml
I've seen references from five to fifteen gallons. New machines do use less than old ones and many are Energy Star Compliant but that does not tell you much. You'd probably get a better answer contacting KA directly.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

: I've seen references from five to fifteen gallons. New machines do use less : than old ones and many are Energy Star Compliant but that does not tell you : much. You'd probably get a better answer contacting KA directly. : -- : Ed
thanks, i did!