How Much Time Remaining on These Shingles?

I see these shingles are starting to show signs of corner curling. I've also seen shingles that are 20x worse and still don't leak.
Can I get some guesstimates on remaining life?     <suspect I'll get responses from 6mos to 6yrs!>
http://i12.tinypic.com/2rxfdyo.jpg
http://i12.tinypic.com/4fz93iw.jpg
http://i12.tinypic.com/4bohz4h.jpg
Al Bundy wrote:

If the bet was 6 years, I'd take the "over". Unless you're someplace with really bad weather or get his by a major storm, I'd go find something else to worry about.
"Al Bundy" wrote

If you're around Newark, you may get 6+ hours, errrrrrrr, years.
Al Bundy wrote:

6-10 years. Shingle curling can be a sign of poor attic ventilation.
snipped-for-privacy@nf.sympatico.ca wrote in

Thanks to all for the replies.
Regarding poor attic ventilation, the shoe fits. In the mid-south. 90 and often better daily for two months. Hell, it's been 90 at 11pm on occasion. I've only had the place a year on a foreclosure. Attic area is only 1/2 of the house. One side is vaulted ceiling. Because of this there is only one gable vent. No cross ventalation. It does have soffit vents along entire eve length. No ridge venting.
I've seen the many posts pro and con about power vents but figured in this situation a gable vent would be beneficial and installed one. Certainly can't hurt except for the power to run it.
Thanks again, Al...
Further opinions/comments are still very much welcome.

I'd vote on the higher side. None are broken yet, a good sign. Any idea how old they are? Most three tab have a 15 or 20 year expected life. If you are nearing that, I'd re-do them in three years or so rather than wait for a leak.
10 years assumning proper attic ventilation and runoff/drainage etc.
Al Bundy wrote:

Al Bundy wrote:

Hi, They are still in good shape. No need to worry yet. BTW, how old is it?

Unknown. Bought as is foreclosure from HUD.
Those look new compaired to my old roof. I would say minimum 10 years.