How much should a queen mattress and box spring cost and what do I look for by way of value?

Page 4 of 4

###
Greg
We purchased a Beauty rest "Simmons" and I can't tell you how awsome a bed this really is, Their individual pockets springs are the best, No questions asked best mattress We have ever owned. I believe we bought it at mattress.com, during the memorial day sale and save close to $ 800. Final cost delivered $ 529.
hope this helps