how much for an architect?

Page 2 of 2
RicodJour wrote:

Thank you for some helpful insight into the situation. I appreciate your response and comments.
It would be nice to get something drawn up after we've been in the place for long enough to get a sense of how we'd like to be able use the interior and exterior of the property, although we do have some general ideas right now based on what we liked about other similar houses we saw.
I would hope to go back to the person who worked up the initial drawings as we get ready to gear up for the serious work.