How much does it cost to heat "corned beef brisket" for 2 hours at 350 degrees?

Page 3 of 3
On Sun, 17 Mar 2013 12:05:33 -0400, Mitt Romley wrote:

Now that I know it's only about a quarter an hour to run the oven, I can.
On Saturday, March 16, 2013 12:33:05 PM UTC-4, Banter wrote:

She is. $2.69 a pound is a phenomenal price.
Plain old flat cut, raw, un-brined brisket is $3.99 a pound around here. She should buy 10 pounds and freeze it at that price.