How many SWMBOs out there?

Page 3 of 3

There's the ancient joke about the guy who is all exited telling someone how he only get "it" once a year. The friend asks why he is so proud and excited to share this. Guy says "Tonight's the night!".

Hmmm, my DH looks at any home improvement project and says, "Ewww, looks like work" and backs away. I call him, "He Who Must Be Ignored", or HWMBI (hoo-imbi) when I'm deciding what needs to be done to the house. He neither pays for it nor does any of the work. Why should I care what he thinks? Answer: I don't :)
On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 18:00:29 -0700 (PDT), tmclone

Good one!!! An entirely correct attitude.
--
I filter all messages from google groups.