How many SWMBOs out there?

Crazy?! Go through her Menopause. She looks at you like you have three heads, says "I didn't say that"!!! "Why is it so hot?"

I don't think male Menopause is that bad.

Reply to
Oren

And you get a nice sports car out of it. ;)

RicodJour

clipped

Proof God has a sense of humor....She is good :o)

Reply to
norminn

Are you saying Sarah Palin was once normal???

Reply to
dadiOH

Snicker, and us SWMBO's appreciate it Dear!

Sadly, it works in reverse and i have to go to the hardware store in a few mins for HWMBO. Thats ok, it's his birthday tomorrow and I wanna get him a gift certificate for the local HW place so he can gleefully get us both some new toys. (There's this add on dremmel tool part I really want!)

Reply to
cshenk

It's a term of endearment.

It's pretty common in just about every newsgroup I've ever read.

Reply to
Jules

Yep! The Crazy Switch knows no political boundaries.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

A lot, including cancer, can be blamed on hormones. Sarah Palin took a lot of practice........gosh help us if she reaches menopause :o)

Reply to
norminn

That's what they said about Margaret Thatcher.

Reply to
HeyBub

Now, *she* was a SWMBO!

Reply to
Oren

Your correct of course, the movie I referred to was released 1n 1935, that's what probably threw me off.

I have a VCR of that movie and also one of the 1965 remake of "She" with Ursala Andress in the title role.

Jeff

Reply to
jeff_wisnia

Yer absatively right!

Jeff

Reply to
jeff_wisnia

RicodJour wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@j24g2000yqa.googlegroups.com:

I did! I did! And it was RED too!!

Reply to
Red Green

Oren wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

[and will cut them all off]
Reply to
Red Green

Does the military phrase "A good soldier picks which hill he wants to die on" make any sense to you? Some time, it is advisable to go along with a bad plan rather than face the difficulties, obstacles, and penalties of noncompliance.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

I used to have a girlfriend named Claudia. Claudia knew how to do "things", and she would do them at the drop of a hat and in any place on the planet, public, or private, many times totally and pleasantly surprising me, ala the Police Chief's speech in the comedy Police Academy. (the girl hiding in the lectern)

I do believe that woman could have convinced me to commit murder. I wouldn't say I was pussy whipped, just lead around a lot. When a woman has ahold of a man's dick, the rest of him just naturally follows. It isn't until later that we have time or cause to reason.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

And Daddy, don't forget my eight pack of Duracell D batteries at the HW store.............. Momma's Little Friend is getting a little weak.................

Reply to
SteveB

As John Hiatt once noted : I'm just so easily lead, when the Little Head does the thinkin'.

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Reply to
HeyBub

"SteveB" wrote

What I want is the small wire rotator for hard to reach small angles when refinishing furniture. LOL, What were YOU thinking of? Never mind, doesnt belong here ;-)

Reply to
cshenk