How many SWMBOs out there?

Page 2 of 3

Oil or latex? And stop talking dirty, potty mouth.

Then Yahoo! a little and learn a lot. Afterwards you can go outside and enjoy that experience, too.

You say that like it's a bad thing...
It sucks to be you.
The Ranger

I used to have a girlfriend named Claudia. Claudia knew how to do "things", and she would do them at the drop of a hat and in any place on the planet, public, or private, many times totally and pleasantly surprising me, ala the Police Chief's speech in the comedy Police Academy. (the girl hiding in the lectern)
I do believe that woman could have convinced me to commit murder. I wouldn't say I was pussy whipped, just lead around a lot. When a woman has ahold of a man's dick, the rest of him just naturally follows. It isn't until later that we have time or cause to reason.
Steve

As John Hiatt once noted : I'm just so easily lead, when the Little Head does the thinkin'.
--
To find that place where the rats don\'t race
and the phones don\'t ring at all.
SteveB wrote:

Not that there's anything wrong with that...
VicP wrote:

I won't tolerate a SWMBO, I suppose thats why I'm single. I really can't tolerate SWMBC, that one lasts about five minutes.
TDD
The Daring Dufas wrote:

???? SWMBC? Google was clueless, as am I.
-- aem sends...
aemeijers wrote:

She Who Must Be Crazy. I was talking to my friends daughter when she was 23, I've known her since she was a little girl. I was explaining to her that women have a switch inside their heads that flips between the ages of 30-35, it's called "The Crazy Switch" and 20 years later it comes loose again and the woman either turns into Hillary Clinton or Mother Teresa, you never know where it will land. Her response was, "I think I've seen that in my mother....OH NO, I've only got seven years left!"
TDD
On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 21:58:34 -0500, The Daring Dufas

Crazy?! Go through her Menopause. She looks at you like you have three heads, says "I didn't say that"!!! "Why is it so hot?"
I don't think male Menopause is that bad.

And you get a nice sports car out of it. ;)

I did! I did! And it was RED too!!
clipped

Proof God has a sense of humor....She is good :o)

[and will cut them all off]

The Daring Dufas wrote:

Are you saying Sarah Palin was once normal???
--

dadiOH
____________________________
dadiOH wrote:

Yep! The Crazy Switch knows no political boundaries.
TDD
The Daring Dufas wrote:

A lot, including cancer, can be blamed on hormones. Sarah Palin took a lot of practice........gosh help us if she reaches menopause :o)

That's what they said about Margaret Thatcher.

Now, *she* was a SWMBO!

She wouldn't let me respond to your post...
On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 13:45:12 -0700, VicP wrote:

It's a term of endearment.

It's pretty common in just about every newsgroup I've ever read.